Post-Secondary Scholarship for Junior Graduates
Thank you to our alumni who make these Leadership Scholarships possible!
Click Here to Apply for the 2019 Scholarship!
- The Leadership Lake County Scholarship is awarded to up to two students each year who have the desire to further their education beyond the high school level and who successfully demonstrate leadership skills. It is open to students attending traditional colleges or pursuing technical training certifications.
- Scholarships are open to any Junior Leadership Program graduate for a maximum of four years after the date of her/his high-school graduation
- Scholarships are for $500. The scholarship is renewable for three (3) consecutive years beginning in freshman year of college. Renewal requires a minimum 2.5 gpa and the student must be in good academic standing. The scholarship may initially be applied for in any year of the student’s post-secondary education within four calendar years of her/his high school graduation date.
- The application deadline is April 1, 2019.
Attachments required include:
- One letter of recommendation from an individual who is not a relative, attesting to your character and leadership experience.
- High School transcript if applying in senior year. Attach your college transcripts if applying within four years of high school graduation. All renewals require official college transcripts.
2015 Junior Leadership Scholarship Recipients
Luke Kertcher, Perry High School
Sam Skiljan, Kirtland High School
2016 Junior Leadership Scholarship Recipients
Trevor Pugh, Mentor High School
Alex Severino, Eastlake North High School
2017 Junior Leadership Scholarship Recipients
Jenna Borthwick, Eastlake North High School
Madeline Patrick, Eastlake North High School
Elizabeth Gorjup, Mentor High School
2018 Junior Leadership Scholarship Recipients
Joy Mason, Mentor High School
Josh Pugh, Mentor High School
Samantha Valaitis, Eastlake North High School